Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Wednesday Woohoo...or whinge?

Woohoo...

Twilight...OMG....absolutely love, love, love it! I couldn't wait to see the movie and now that I have I think that I might have a Vampire fetish! I bought the book at Melbourne Airport and loving that too. Stephanie Myer...you are a very clever lady.

Kustom Shoes....strappy silver Kustom sandals to be specific! Beautiful....

Milkshakes... whenever and wherever you want one. Yum!

Weddings... what's not to love. Ok, one thing...refer below.

The Goddess Experience by Gisele Scanlon
...just as good as her fabulous Goddess Guide. Get it, get it, get in NOW.

Wonderful, amazing husbands....that do wonderful amzing things like get you flowers because you are having a bad day. What a babe!

Whinge...

Bad blog updaters....like me! Keep your damn blog updated plzzzzzzzz

Early morings after late nights.... shouldn't really need to elaborate here! They suck.

Cheap booze... particularly at weddings. Don't do it, it's not worth it.

Kiss kiss love love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home