Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tonight I had a work function....with drinks and nibbles! I kind of knew I wasn't going to be able pass up on the drinks (there was Pimm's) but I did have some enourmous will power when the canapes were doing to rounds...even with the chicken, even with the spinach and feta pies, even with the fried squid...but I did have a piece of sushi (woo hoo, lets the party poppers off, 1 piece of sushi!).
Sheesh!
Only day 2 and I feel like I have been deprived for a lifetime and should at least be a size 10....'ish!

But, I stayed the course and thiness in all it's loveliness will prevail.

Yeah baby....

2 Comments:

Blogger Kewpie said...

Somehow I managed to find my way onto your blog :). Just had to mention that there is no way I could have resisted all those tasty treats and only have 1 piece of sushi... well done :)

10:41 pm  
Blogger Bon_Bee said...

Ah shucks...thanks! :)
Checked out your blog btw....ADORABLE!

9:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home