Monday, February 09, 2009

I'm still partially in shock over the weighing incident. Hopefully it stays that way and I can remain utterly focused on being slim, slender and SEXXXXYYYYY! Everything about you so sexxxxxxyyyyyy....Oops! Sorry...sidetracking...Ok, so, hopefully the shock keeps me focused so that I don't get tempted by lovely pastries, yummy chais, delicious chocolate or anything really that I can successfully chew and swallow!

And thank you to my audience for already, on day 1, keeping me on the straight or should I say, keeping me on the skinny and narrow. It is a lot better having an audience witnessing your potential weightloss...when the alarm went off this morning at 6.30am...I was sooooooo tempted to roll over and go back to sleep. But I would have been too embarrased to admit to y'all that I had already got slack ON THE FIRST DAY! So, I dragged my arse out of bed and went for the walk and this is the part that kills me....it wasn't actually bad, almost bordering on pleasant.

So why is it so bloody hard to convince myself to do it!!!!

Anyone, anyone? Anyone with an answer? Anyone? Anyone?

Hmph!

Ok, moving on...oh, no, not yet, one more thing...had no sugar in my tea (really yum), no butter on my bread (even yummier) and said NO thanks to chocalate (air is so much better)...see, totally getting into the phsycological zone.

Ok, now ready to move on....

Received my copy of The Red Book: A Deliciously Unorthodox Approach To Igniting Your Divine Spark by Sera Beak this morning. Only just started it and I am hooked. So going to tickle my fancy, I can just tell. Check it out if you are interested...one of the few times I have seen such amazing feedback on Amazon.

Also just finished The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini. That has been on my list of 'must reads' since for ever. But after a tough 2007 and a stressful 2008 (long story but 2007 was the root of all evil!), I stuck to reading light-hearted and emotional free. I was quite nervous about delving into this sort of book again... But boy oh boy, even as I cried through almost the entire thing (seriously, it was INTENSE!), Mr Hosseini sure knows how to write. It was a very special book I thought...will have to check out A Thousand Splendid Suns...soon, just need a breather....Jilly Cooper, are you out there?

And on a more general rant...
Why is Mischa Barton still so photographed??? I can't even remember what she did!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home