Sunday, May 24, 2009

Is there such a thing as too many books....

Impossible! Which is why I love The Book Depository! I adore purchasing online... what could be easier and with FREE DELIVERY... well, what more incentive does one require??? And, after purchasing your selection... watch others spend large. Fascinating stuff....
PS Another awesome sight to spend and they give back is Good Books.

Yes, my voyeurism is a concern. And on that note... Twitter!
Knowing what others are up to is serioulsy addictive... status updates were always my favourite on FB too. But I do have to wonder what possesses someone to pretend they are a famous celebrity. Like seriously, there are a few celebs I would love to be too...but c'mon, surely your life isn't that sad that you have to pretend to be somone else.
Amazing......!
And even more amazing is how these frauds defend who they are. Things like @Famous_Person is a fraud.... I'm the real deal!
Well, if you are the real deal, do what you need to do to sort it out... one comment to one journalist and you are authentic.
Get your own life losers.... or follow the real deal on Twitter and live vicarioulsy... either way, be who you are and proud of it!

Went and saw Angels&Demons last night ... yeah, it was ok! At least Tom Hanks has grown on me a bit more. Still think that they could have gone with someone else though...
(Sorry Tom, you serioulsy rocked Forrest Gump... but Robert Langdon... not so sure!)

Book Club...
Just finished 'The Bastard of Istanbul' by Elif Shafak ... not sure why as beautifully written but I didn't enjoy. Had to force myself to read it in time for book club meeting. Stil have a few pages to go... all seems to happen in last 3 chapters.
Next book: The Reader!

Gossip...
Sad about Katie and Andre...
Cannes... what fun! Peaches sure leads a charmed life
R & K... I'm still wondering....

Kiss kiss love love xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home